Note: The only changes to this entry are minor corrections to grammar, punctuation, formatting, and spelling. I’ve also removed any last names which appeared, except in the case of teachers.
“Why My Life Sucks”
“Reasons Not To Live”
(based on personal experience)
- Having nothing better to do than to write complaints to a journal
- Lack of sleep
- Cameron likes Maile
- Cameron took Maile home today
- Maile doesn’t know that I love her
- Low average IQ
- Lack of money
- I have very few real friends
- Curtis spits on me
- Sabrina doesn’t love me
- I’ve lost contact with Kirsty
- Mrs. Hood
- Mr. Timms
- Not seeing Maile
- Nobody would die for me (not that I WANT them to)
- Nobody “likes” me (This list could go on FOREVER!)
- Cleaning my room
- I’ve only kissed two girls
- I’ve only really liked ONE of the girls I’ve kissed, and she really didn’t want to
- All the girls I’ve ever loved haven’t loved me
- No fun in my life
- Maile hasn’t read my journal
- Being suicidal
- Dress code
- I have around 60+ years left to live
- Life gets harder
- Maile’s parents getting mad at her for talking on the phone
“Reasons To Live”
Much shorter, huh?
Why can’t anyone ever share my feelings? I’m just so fucking depressed and I have nothing I can do about it. I might be able to call Maile, but she gets in trouble for talking on the phone, and I don’t want her in trouble! I have caused enough problems in my life. I need a real way to express my eternal love for Maile. I don’t know if her reading this is enough!
If Maile does not come over and read my journals tonight, I’m going to write her a note in French (in the French language, I mean) and tell her to come over after school!
Cameron is a bastard! He drives Maile home! Jealousy is HELL!