Note: The only changes to this entry are minor corrections to grammar, punctuation, formatting, and spelling. I’ve also removed any last names which appeared, except in the case of teachers.
It’s a full moon tonight. Maile’s gonna come over (or so she says). She also asked to read the updated journal entries. I acquiesced and told her she may not want to read the earlier letters in this book. Anyfluff, why don’t I list the friends I’ve met at Tomball, so that when I talk about them, you’ll know what I mean:
- Christie F: Oriental-looking girl with black hair. She enjoys fondling me and wants to go out with me. I’m not entirely sure I like her. She’s attractive, but that alone is not enough reason to go out with her.
- Alex E: Christie’s friend. A girl with long brown hair (not straight) and glasses from England. She also somewhat enjoys fondling me.
- Stephanie Do.: Blonde haired girl (cute) who’s friends with Christie and Alex. She’s one of the first people I met at Tomball. Going out with Darryl G.
- Darryl G: Tall guy with brown hair who likes medieval weapons. Pretty cool!
- Darryl (JD): Tall, muscular fellow who is friendly and pretty cool!
- Annie K: Brown haired girl who is in many of my classes. I like her.
- Todd A: Tall basketball player. In many of my classes. Cool, smart guy.
- Tanya D: Girl who hangs out with Todd. Cool.
- Sarah L: Blonde haired girl. Dain’s girlfriend. I help her with Algebra. Nice.
There are more people, but I’m lazy!
(Reasons Life Sucks, ctd)
69. Environmental Science
73. My grade in Humanities
77. Over-clothed women